Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's decided: when it comes time for my ladies of honor to acquire their dresses, I'm going to the "Little black dress" section at target.com and picking my favorite. Because really, a cute black dress is a cute black dress. Why ask someone to spend an exorbitant amount of money on it?

I met with my graphic designer last night. Which is really a fancy way of saying Eric came over and we discussed Save-the-Date designs a little bit while watching A Christmas Story and talking smack about the crazy people we know.

Oh, and I almost forgot - Darren has an uncle who is apparently an amazing photographer and has shot weddings before. I'd prefer to see some samples first, but hey- we might get our photography done for freeeeez! If Darren agrees. I think he probably will. There are some things he has strong opinions about, like food, but other things like Save-the-Dates where he really doesn't care all that much.

Also, I guess a lot of Darren's family goes to the same church up near the farm and he mom said we might be able to borrow tables and chairs from the church. Or rent them. If we can borrow them or if the rental cost is cheaper than the rental place we'll probably end up using for some stuff, I'm all in. And if the chairs are ugly I'll find a place to rent reasonable-priced chair covers.

If we end up being able to borrow tables & chairs at not cost, renting chair covers (if necessary) will still save us money.

Blah blah blah, this is me putting all the stuff in my head down on paper the screen to make room for all the other crap I have to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment