Friday, December 11, 2009

Dressy goodness

The more I look at this dress the more I think it might be the one. I'm not going to buy it until like may and before that I plan on finding one similar in style (which should be easy) and trying it on just to make sure. Halters can be hit or miss with me, but since I've been working out they're working better than they used to. I have broad shoulders, you see. I'm going to be wearing my hair down though, which helps.

Anyway, to smooth out any lumps or chub I may still have come next summer (hopefully it's gone, but you never know), I'mma buy a bustier like this one or this one. That plus some sort of slip or petticoat to keep the dress from clinging to my hips and it'll be good to go.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is a VERY nice dress. You would look very very gorgeous in that.

    ReplyDelete