Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm thinking way in advance here, but I was looking for possible wedding party gifts and ways to package them. I created (or am creating. Clearly it's a work in progress) a list of ideas for gifts for each party member, and I think when it comes time to purchase and "wrap" each gift I'm going to create gift baskets for each of them.

The key then will be finding baskets that are smaller and inexpensive. And I totally found some.

I can't decide what to get for the guys. Maybe mini bottles of liquor (which I can also find at a liquor store) and shot glasses. I don't know.

Whatever, I am so awesome.

And I emailed my mom asking her to get some family addresses for me. Darren's mom is working on doing the same. I need to email various friends for theirs as well... and find out what Eric needs from me so we can get the Save the Dates designed and printed before mid-January.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, you are quite the planner! Goooo Katrina!

    ReplyDelete