Thursday, July 15, 2010

woot

Rental Lady called me back. Pip! Now she just needs to send me the invoice... dun dun dun. It won't be so bad considering we cut the stupid dance floor.

I'll be spending this evening working on program construction, by which I mean cutting them out. I finished all of the printing stuff last night (just in time- I ran out of colored ink. As a result I'll be short 8 water bottle lables. preeeeetty sure no one will notice). I also glued together the popsicle sticks, which as it turns out were the fat ones I'd originally wanted. Since I had so many, I decided to glue two together to make them longer and, in theory, better able to support the waving of the fans.

Goals for the weekend: buy the rest of Darren's stuff, finish fan construction, and make silverware bundles. And make the guest"book." And hopefully buy the last 5 vases and vase filler for all of them. I'm a friggin' machine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That sounds like horrifyingly stressful,.... I don't think I could handle creativity like you do. I will leave that up to my mom :) Wow, there sure is a lot to do in wedding planning as I have been reading from your blog. You are quite the troopers on how much you and Darren have done yourselves. You do rock. Like a machine :) Lol. I can't wait for your bachelorette party and your very very special day!!

    ReplyDelete