Friday, July 9, 2010

title?

I bought the lanterns and silverware/serving utensils/serving bowls/napkins the other day. Go me. Next weekend Darren and I are going pants/shirt/shoe shopping for him. Hopefully we find some pants that match his awesome $15 Goodwill suit jacket.

Also, my mom called last night to tell me she'll totally be able to get food through work. Yay, tacos! And fruit, too! Om nom nom.

So, here's what's up. I have come to the realization that I dislike being called - or referring to myself as - a bride. It is weird and I avoid it at all costs. Which is too bad, because the fact of the matter is I am one. It's als weird because I don't mind calling other wedding-planning ladies brides. Just not myself. Nope. I'm looking forward to the day, 29 days from now, actually it'd be 30 days from now, because the 29th is the actual wedding where I will most definitely be a bride- and just be a wife (hee!).

No comments:

Post a Comment