Wednesday, July 14, 2010

stuuuuuuuuuuuuff

So! Some things.

1. I emailed the rental company on Sunday evening to give the lady our final numbers and I haven't heard back yet and I'm kind of losing my mind over it. RAR.

2. I trashed my previous programs because putting them together made me want to stab something. I changed to an easier and more effective fan-program.

3. I needed some kind of handle for my fans, so I went out in search of either a) stir sticks for paint, or b) tongue depressors. I couldn't fine them anywhere. So I finally got some regular popsicle craft sticks and decided I'll just glue two of them together, wrap them with ribbon, and handles I will have.

4. Anna is dropping off the discount form for our marriage license tomorrow, so next week we're going to get our marriage license. Yay!

5. Progress is being made in several areas, such as: programs (obvs), guest"book", decor, serving/dining stuff, road signage, and general awesomeness.

6. We're going to get the rest of Darren's fancy clothes this weekend. And the last of the centerpiece stuff.

7. I need to figure out what to get you guys for the finishing of the Ladies of Honor gifts. It might be bottles of wine (in addition to the other (secret!) things)... because shopping is hard.

8. It's Kate's birthday tomorrow!

9. I am super excited for my bachelorette party!

No comments:

Post a Comment