Monday, November 23, 2009

lights and such

So if we get married on the farm, our reception would be in a tent, and we'd have to consider lighting it.

BAM. We could put these lights inside these lanterns (and these ones). Those plus white Christmas lights draped over the ceiling would probably do the trick- the less we have to worry about extension cords, the better. These lanterns even have build in LED lights.

Unrelated: I like these for centerpieces. But I also think I'd want something brighter... like perhaps these, or this guy.

We could put small bouquets in mason jars- they're super cheap at this site. I think they'd be cute and definitely fit if we had a farm wedding. :) Tie some ribbon around the top... heck yeah.

We need to start making decisions. Darren will start a discussion, like "I think we should get married in September," but the conversation dies before we actually, you know, decide anything. I feel bad trying to force him into actually planning stuff, but it's going to have to be done at some point. Blurgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment