Thursday, May 6, 2010

Programs!

Originally I was going to have Eric design some super simple two-sided programs with just something pretty on the front, and the wedding party on the back.

Until today, when I found this sweet template for fan programs. Which means I won't have to buy actual fans. Win.

I found a fabulous design that is actually a border, at a stock images website. I just had to register (free, of course), and was able to download the full-sized document of said image. I used my mad skills in Photoshop and MS paint and will be adding the test in the very near future. I downloaded a free font that is similar to Futura, which is what Eric is using, but then he said he's send his fonts to me, so... awesome.

I'm kind of geeking out over this, actually. Hahaha. Programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment