Thursday, May 13, 2010

bookmarks

I will buy my utensils from Smarty Had A Party.

  • 3 packages each of dinner forks (maybe 6 in case people throw them away before cake) & knives, probably not spoons.
  • 1 package each of serving forks and spoons.
  • 5? pie slicers (1 for each cake & pie. # will depend on how many pies & cakes we actually get)
  • 2 - 4 sets of tongs
  • I'm not totally sure about cups yet, but SHAP has good options. They seem a little spendy though. That said, I really like these square ones. But the regular ones are a waaaay better deal.
Not sure yet where the plates will come from. I like bamboo plates (the cheapest ones I found are here), or square ones, but when it comes down to it I'll probably just pick up some of the clear plastic ones at Costco. They're cheaper. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I noticed the link "guest towels" is giving an error page. The correct link is here: http://www.smartyhadaparty.com/Paper-Dinner-Napkins-Guest-Towels-c674.aspx Just wondering if you could please fix it so your visitors will not get that error page. Thanks
    Karen

    ReplyDelete